Membership to the Hello Law Squad is a monthly membership with no lock-in contracts; simply pay month-to-month for as long as you want.
As an Hello Law Squad Member you get:
- access to a members-only online community
- 2 free skill-building workshops each month that focus on various topics including (but definitely not limited to!):
- profile building
- legal research after Uni
- best ways to use social media as a lawyer
- client interviewing
- file and practice management
- use of technology in practice and law life
- productivity tips and tricks
- writing and communication skills
- navigating the evolution of legal practice
- how to work with supervisors and colleagues
- networking with other lawyers and professions
- timesheets and billing practices
- navigating ethics and professional standards
- continuing professional development
- overcoming challenges in the land of law
- finding your authentic lawyer voice
- different career paths in law
- and more!
- community mentoring from massive law-nerd, principal lawyer, lecturer, pracademic, writer and creator Michele Davis
- the opportunity to discuss and learn from people just like you and those who have walked your path about all things in law
- access to discussions and sharing about the latest and greatest ongoing professional development events, resources and more
- the chance to ask and answer questions for the brainiest of twisters you see in law
- a safe place to share your challenges and find ways to overcome them
- supportive and collegiate environment to help you grow your “phone a friend” list
- and so much more!
If you would like to sign your people up and make a yearly or bulk membership purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help!